Portland Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

2011  2012  

Latest topics
» Lecons D Exhib 18
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» Reply with quote Re: April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm by Catchy Name Here

» April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm by ThePage

» April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm by gecko

» Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm by gecko

» April 25 2012 Painful History
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm by Dr.Horrible

» Character up in hurrrr
Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm by ThePage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatBox

Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath

+2
hatingnathan
Dr.Horrible
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath

Post  Dr.Horrible Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Just then, David made sure the highway wasn't visible. And turned back to the others and yelled

"It's over!" And in an instant, his body was starting to change. His whole body popped and crackled. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, something was different. He grinned with his head up high and just then he let out a yell. No, it wasn't a yell. It was a roar. At this moment, he felt free. Alive. And loving every minute of it. And just then, he made his way to the depth of trees on the scaling mountain. He loved the feeling of freedom
Dr.Horrible
Dr.Horrible
Cub
Cub

Character sheet
Name: David Thompson
Virtue/Vice: Gluttony/Justice
Auspice: Elodoth

Back to top Go down

Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath   - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath

Post  hatingnathan Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

Hazel turned at the sound of a voice calling after their party. A girl came up and started babbling at her and it took a bit for Hazel to slow down the words that had cascaded out of her mouth to form coherent sentences. Scarlett. Old Man. Bonding. It took her a second, but Hazel's brain finally worked out what was going on.

"Oh! You're Uratha!" She smiled warmly and chuckled at how slow she was. "Hey there, I'm Hazel. It's nice to meet you. I'd introduce you to the rest of the group, but they're off partaking in their own shenanigans." Shooting? Hazel's eyes flicked to the bow in Scarlett's eyes. Oh, shooting. "Sorry, but I'm absolutely awful at shooting. I'm not good with any kind of weaponry really."

A howl cut through the air and Hazel's head whipped around towards the sound. It was David, he had shifted. The sound resonated with the wolf inside of her. The hairs on her arms and neck stood at attention, her joints tensed up, and a tingling sensation went down her spine. She practically felt her pupils dilate and her nose curl back in a slight snarl. The sound of a fellow Uratha in their natural form awoke something primal inside Hazel that was fighting desperately to claw to the surface.

After a second, Hazel remembered that Scarlett was there. She probably hadn't made the best impression on the new pack mate. She forced her joints to un-tense and she stood up straight. Hazel turned to look back at Scarlett. "Sorry about that. It looks like we're starting things early. Why don't you join us? We can talk later." Hazel reached out and held Scarlett's hand in her own. "Why don't we start off by enjoying what we truly are with each other. We're Uratha."
hatingnathan
hatingnathan
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Name: Hazel McDonald
Virtue/Vice: Justice/ Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyTheOwl Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 am

Jo slowly sat up. She stared at the ground for a long while, until turning her head to look at Gwen.

"I...uh...It's nothing" she smiled and began to dust herself off. "I just tripped, haha, silly me!"
This was embarrassing, but Jo decided not to think about it anymore.

"Where'd Davi-" Her body twitched as she heard the booming howl. She giggled softly, "Well poo. He beat me.."
SunnyTheOwl
SunnyTheOwl
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Jo Keeler
Virtue/Vice: Temperance/Wrath
Auspice: Rahu

Back to top Go down

Post  gecko Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:30 am

"Pfft, I guess he did. I'm glad I was right. Your recuperation was quick! Ahaha...And it looks like he did." She stared off into the distance as he ran off. "I guess we [i]could go grab his clothes and start walking back...Ah, let's just wait for him to come back once he's had his fun...Unless you want to go after him? It's not too late."

Gwen turned around to look at Hazel, whom she abandoned, and saw her talking to another woman with a bow. Confused, she mumbled, "Hey, who is that?" She began walking towards them, trying to figure out just who this woman was.
gecko
gecko
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Name: Gwen Connolly
Virtue/Vice: Hope/Gluttony
Auspice: Cahalith

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Horrible Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 pm

His heart was racing as he made his way through the cut of trees. Wanting to make it to the top, David went as fast as he could, going faster as each second passed. It's been too long he thought to himself. Grinning the most widest grin, David saw the clearing he was looking for. Slow. All of them. Why can't they be more like him. They're weak. And at that thought he was shocked. This was his family, why was he thinking ill of them? No, he can't let those thoughts enter his mind. Changing back, he sat down.

"What...what the hell was that?" He said. Soon after he got up, looking for the others. And yelled,

"HAH, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME."
Dr.Horrible
Dr.Horrible
Cub
Cub

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  hatingnathan Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Hazel turned towards Gwen as she approached. "Oh, Gwen, this is Scarlett," Hazel said as she motioned from one girl to the other. "Scarlett, Gwen. Gwen, Scarlett's a new member of The River Spirits. Old Man Moon sent her out to us so that she could get to know the rest of her new family." Hazel turned her head towards the sound of David's shouts. The arrogant prick. He thought he'd won. We'll see about that, Hazel thought to herself.
hatingnathan
hatingnathan
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Horrible Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:50 pm

David sat there thinking. Why did that happen? Sitting on a boulder he held his head in disbelief. The thoughts were rushing into his head. His past, was resurfacing. The only time in his life where this had happened was years ago. Before he met his family, before meeting the old man, before this. all of this. He shock his head and started walking towards the top. The others will meet him there, he was sure of it. He yelled,

"I'll meet you up top!" And then David was off
Dr.Horrible
Dr.Horrible
Cub
Cub

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  gecko Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Gwen stared at the new girl, wondering exactly where she had even come from. Was she watching them, or was she just incredibly oblivious? "Hello there, Scarlett, it's a pleasure," she said as she nodded. Listening to David's shouts, she shook her head. Let him win, she thought, there was no point in it in the first place.

"Well," she began, "should we just go get that guy and head back?" Turning her attention to Hazel, she continued, "I never got to ask you anything. I'm sure we can talk on the way back, yes?"
gecko
gecko
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  hatingnathan Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 pm

"Hmm?" Hazel muttered as she turned to look at Gwen. She hadn't really been paying attention to Gwen. Her mind was elsewhere, specifically, it was entertaining itself by imagining Hazel on all fours, with the wind rushing through her fur. "Oh, uh, yeah." Hazel began to take a few steps towards where David's voice had come from. "Look, how about you two stay here and get acquainted, and I'll head out and retrieve David? And I'll answer any questions you have when I get back!" Hazel said this last bit as she broke out into a run after David. As her blood pulsed in her ears, she felt the need to change, the desire to shift. She wanted to feel the earth beneath four paws. Soon, she thought to herself. Soon.
hatingnathan
hatingnathan
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Catchy Name Here Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Scarlett stared at the new family member, she was thinking of something to say, oh god why was she so awkward in these situations? Scarlett let her weight shift from one foot to the other as she racked her brains thinking of something.

"Hi Gwen, it's nice to meet you."

Scarlett looked deep into her eyes, it was an odd thing she did trying to read people and their thoughts by looking into their eyes. Nothing. Damn. This one is going to be harder to read than the others. She thought. At least she was well educated, Scarlett liked well educated people they were so much easier to connect with.

"So um. What's going on a race? Are we racing to the top because I've always been told I'm pretty fsst, and I do like to run. Perhaps I could engage you in some friendly competition?"
Catchy Name Here
Catchy Name Here
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Scarlett Preston
Virtue/Vice: Pride/Charity
Auspice: Irraka

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyTheOwl Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Jo had been sitting there, staring at the sky. She finally forgot what was bothering her, hopped up, and walked toward the others.

"Hi lady! I'm Jo!!" She extended her hand out to Scarlett. Her eyes were big and shined in the moonlight. New people everywhere! It made her so happy and excited to get to know them all.
SunnyTheOwl
SunnyTheOwl
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  gecko Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Gwen beamed and left plenty of room for Jo to make her entrance. For such a little, awkward girl, she sure had a huge personality. A personality that she herself had to back away from on occasion to not experience the full brunt. However, she was sure that the two would get along well; they both seemed active enough. In fact, she was sure that all the females here at least would get along well enough.

Slipping next to Hazel, she remarked with a hushed tone, "I think they'll get along swimmingly, don't you?"
gecko
gecko
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Horrible Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm

David at the top. Admiring the relaxing view. Staring down at his palm, he said ti himself

"So you've decided to come out, huh? Well, I've got news for you. Never. Again." He looked into the sky, watching clouds sway to and fro. Taking in the beauty, he sighed aloud, letting his thoughts take hold of him.
Dr.Horrible
Dr.Horrible
Cub
Cub

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  hatingnathan Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 pm

"Mhm, I'm pretty sure as well," Hazel said, only half paying attention to what Gwen was saying. She was more focused on David. He'd been acting especially peculiar as of late, even for him. "I'm going to go see what's up with him, all right? You can come along, if you like. Stay, if you don't." With that, Hazel walked quickly up the mountainside to where David had disappeared to.
hatingnathan
hatingnathan
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Catchy Name Here Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Scarlett's eyes lit up with delight. Finally! Someone who wasn't so awkward and didn't make Scarlett uncomfortable.

"Hi Jo! I'm Scarlett!" Scarlett was grinning from ear to ear. "I saw you had a little spill you alright? Perhaps alright enough to maybe to some strenuous activity later? I mean if you're interested, you don't have to you just seem like like you like playing outside and so do I but if you don't wanna its cool I mean I just thought you might wanna get to hang out being family and all now..." Scarlett let herself trail off. Damn! Why was she so awkward? Why did her feeling of security last for only a second? This was her family she shouldn't be afraid. She thought.

But she was, she was very afraid that maybe they'd get her to love them and slow down her words. Maybe she'd be comfortable falling asleep in their arms only to have them die in front of her like her best friend. No, these people were special, they were stronger and more durable that Kamron. Scarlett sighed and tried to drop her guard, this girl was her friend and gave her good vibes. She smiled.

"So, are you new here too?"
Catchy Name Here
Catchy Name Here
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Scarlett Preston
Virtue/Vice: Pride/Charity
Auspice: Irraka

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyTheOwl Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Jo simply laughed. She's so silly, talking so much! Maybe she's scared? Gently, she took Scarlett's wrist and began to pull her along. All the words became a jumble of nonsense to her, so she didn't quite listen to it all. Although, she knew she wanted to make this chatty girl more comfortable around everyone.
"Let's catch up to David!" She suggested. Her grip loosened and she let go of Scarlett, so she wouldn't hurt her as she started to jog. Why did she stop running in the first place? Oh well, it was time to finish this little race. The pace wasn't too fast, but enough to encourage the others to pick it up. Just because Jo was confident in how fast she could really go, this wasn't the time to show off. Like Scarlett mention, they were family and they all needed to hang out!
SunnyTheOwl
SunnyTheOwl
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  gecko Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Gwen looked around and saw that there was no one left surrounding her. Jo and the new girl were just leaving, and she rushed forward to catch up. "Hey! Wait up!" she yelled as she caught on a burst of speed. It's a nice day at least...I guess this is what the real temperature seems like. I swear, the house is always like the inverse of the seasons. When it's winter, it's warm, and in the summer, it's always cool. But this, this is nice. Maybe I really can get used to this...

As the breeze rushed past her, she caught up to her small companion and the one she was dragging forward. Laughing, she took advantage of Jo's mere jog and sped up. This would be a fun day with friends. Huh, friends, she liked the sound of that.
gecko
gecko
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2