Portland Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

2011  2012  

Latest topics
» Lecons D Exhib 18
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» Reply with quote Re: April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm by Catchy Name Here

» April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm by ThePage

» April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm by gecko

» Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm by gecko

» April 25 2012 Painful History
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm by Dr.Horrible

» Character up in hurrrr
April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm by ThePage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatBox

April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?

+2
gecko
Dr.Horrible
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 Empty Re: April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?

Post  Catchy Name Here Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:23 am

Scarlett frowned, Dameon did't seem nearly as friendly as the others, he seemed just as slinky and sly as her though. Was it an Irraka thing? Scarlett decided it was best to ignore his unkind behavior, maybe he was shy. She turned to the pizza and picked up a alice focusing on Gwen's conversation. Jo? I would like to know Jo better! The thought of Jo made Scarlett excited. She liked family but kept her cool about it.

"I think that's everyone, well at least everyone I know. Lets not be to greedy," She said with a giggle "From what I heard Jo is pretty hungry."
Catchy Name Here
Catchy Name Here
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Scarlett Preston
Virtue/Vice: Pride/Charity
Auspice: Irraka

Back to top Go down

April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?  - Page 2 Empty Re: April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?

Post  Apocalypse Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am

Dameon smirked slightly, amused by the ensuing conversation over the phone. "So, that's Jo, huh?" He said, taking another mouthful of pizza. He looked over at Hazel, and after swallowing, said, "So where did David head off to? I assumed he'd be with you," and shrugged slightly. Looking over the table, he examined the rest of his pack sitting at his table. These people... He barely knows them at all, yet he feels compelled to stay beside them. 'This Pack Mentality will be rather difficult...' Dameon thought, as he glazed them over.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Name: Dameon Ericson
Virtue/Vice: Fortitude/Greed

Back to top Go down

Post  hatingnathan Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

"Oh, David had some personal business he had to take care of," Hazel said, doing her best to let David have as much discretion he needed. "He should be with us in a little while, though." Hazel looked around, her eyes scanning for a waiter of some sort. She was starving, which her growling stomach made obvious. It seemed like days since she'd last eaten anything. It was that Uratha metabolism. She needed a lot of food to keep her body in tip-top shape. Normally, her meals would consist of whatever she was able to hunt down in the forests, but right now pizza was on the menu.
hatingnathan
hatingnathan
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Name: Hazel McDonald
Virtue/Vice: Justice/ Pride
Auspice: Elodoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Catchy Name Here Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Scarlett scowled, Dameon was really starting to bother her. His rudeness when she introduced herself could be over looked but it was just his air of. What was it? Superiority, that's what it was. She didn't like his behavior the way he brushed her of, the crease in his forehead when he talked to them as if he was disinterested, the smirk of superiority

Scarlett cleared her throat not taking her angry eyes off Dameon. "So, what business were you taking care of?"

Scarlett may be irritated with him but she didn't hate him she felt close to him, even though he was kind of a jerk. He was her brother and though she just met him she knew she would jump in front of a bullet for him.
Catchy Name Here
Catchy Name Here
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  gecko Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Gwen stared fixedly at Scarlett and Dameon, waiting for more tension to build between them. Distancing herself from them, she reflexively drew nearer to Hazel and started chomping away at some of the pizza that was on the table as if it were popcorn in a movie theater. After all, they were a batch of random people thrown in the blender of twisted fate; it wouldn't be plausible to consider that they all would just get along perfectly without a hitch right off the bat. In the end, however, much like fruit thrown in a functioning blender, they hopefully would be a cohesive smoothie. The kind where each ingredient is distinguishable yet cooperative with the other.
gecko
gecko
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Name: Gwen Connolly
Virtue/Vice: Hope/Gluttony
Auspice: Cahalith

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyTheOwl Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

It took Jo forever to find the pizza place, or at least that's how it felt to her. She had a knack for getting lost, or forgetting where she was going. Luckily, though, there were nice people out who pointed her in the right direction.
She burst through the doors and her eyes looked straight at the group.
"FOUND YOU!" she boomed, rushing over to them. Her damp forehead indicated she'd been running around, yet she talked with ease, "Do you know why there has to be so many streets? Why can't we just...teleport everywhere?! What're you guys doing? IS THAT FOOD?"
Once recognizing the glorious, picked at circle of divine, melted cheese, she greedily swiped two piece. It took only a second for half the pizza to be shoved into her mouth, silencing the noisy girl.
SunnyTheOwl
SunnyTheOwl
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Jo Keeler
Virtue/Vice: Temperance/Wrath
Auspice: Rahu

Back to top Go down

Post  Catchy Name Here Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Scarlett watched in amazement at Jo mercilessly attacked the pizza. This girl was more and more fascinating every time she met her. Never in her life had she seen such a tiny creature consume so much food. In her bewilderment she had forgotten about Dameon and his rudeness. Scarlett began to laugh.

"Maybe it was good you couldn't find your way, otherwise there might not have been any left for anyone else!"

She quickly sealed her lips shut, she hopped Jo didn't take offense to that.

"Where does it all go?" she tried again, "I mean you look great but but, could you teach me to eat like that?"

Scarlett was not the smoothest but she really liked Jo and didn't want her to think ill of her. Man, I'm a really bad family member. She thought to herself.
Catchy Name Here
Catchy Name Here
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  SunnyTheOwl Thu May 03, 2012 9:58 pm

OOC: I'M SORRY IT'S OUT OF ORDER I'LL MAKE IT SHORT.

Jo, in mid pizza-biting, looked up at Scarlett. A line of cheese hung between her mouth and the cheesy slice. She grinned, breaking the line of cheese and swallowed before saying, "...If I told you, I'd have to kill you"
SunnyTheOwl
SunnyTheOwl
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Jo Keeler
Virtue/Vice: Temperance/Wrath
Auspice: Rahu

Back to top Go down

Post  gecko Thu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm

OOC: It's okay, Katelyn. I don't think there was an order to this thing for a VERY long time. Did you see how much I've posted here? D:

"Pfffttt!" Gwen failed to conceal her laughter and soon burst into a fit of it. Those two worked so well with each other, ignoring the other's bumbling. Scarlett was awkwardly trying and Jo didn't seem to mind in the slightest. Calming down, she smirked at the two as she sprinkled dried red chili pepper on another slice. Food was glorious, and these family meals? She could get used to that; there would never be a dry moment.

"So where do you all come from? We're an odd bunch of misfits, aren't we?" she asked, hoping to break the ice. They weren't talking, just laughing at each other. Granted, that could be considered bonding, but she wanted to know more about them besides the fact that they could probably easily make her smile come rain or shine.
gecko
gecko
Pup
Pup

Character sheet
Name: Gwen Connolly
Virtue/Vice: Hope/Gluttony
Auspice: Cahalith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2