Portland Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

2011  2012  

Latest topics
» Lecons D Exhib 18
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» Reply with quote Re: April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm by Catchy Name Here

» April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm by ThePage

» April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm by gecko

» Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm by gecko

» April 25 2012 Painful History
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm by Dr.Horrible

» Character up in hurrrr
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm by ThePage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatBox

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  ThePage Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

I'd like to start this off by thanking White Wolf for the fantastic RPG they've produced. And say that I do not, in any way, own the ideas expressed through this Play By Post Werewolf Game. That all goes to White Wolf.

Welcome! I'm very happy to see that you've taken interest in Portland Wilds, a forum-based World of Darkness Werewolf RPG set in and around Portland Oregon.

The game rules here are simple: Respect your fellow players, respect the decisions of the Storytellers/Moderators, and adhere to your skills and attributes.

Respecting the players boils down to: No god-modding/power playing (don't speak or act for another player's character, and don't do something directly to another character). I'll give you an example:

"Billy the Cahalith (my pc) sits in his seat, looking up towards Office Gomez, who happens to be a rival Cahalith in another pack. "What're you going to do about it, Gomez?" he snarls at the other man as he reaches out and grips his head tightly-"

That last sentence there is God-Modding. Don't do that. Changing it up to something absolutely okay is as simple as a single word:

" 'What're you going to do about it, Gomez?' he snarls at the other man as he reaches out and attempts to grip his head tightly-"

No fault. Perfectly acceptable. Go ahead and continue on with your threat, just allow the result of the 'head grabbing' to be determined by Gomez's player. And hope he's fair. Losing a PC sucks, but if it's a bonus to the story, by all means, please. You might even be given a special role on your next PC if you do well.

I've made the decision to not use a health system usually used in the World of Darkness, and instead trust injury/death to the players when not involved in a Storyteller event.

One other main thing I ask is that, though sexual content is allowed, please take that stuff to PM's. I'm sure there are some out there who'd be interested in seeing it play out in the forums, but, well, No. Not going to happen.

Other than that, anything really goes up to a Storyteller's discretion. Violence, gore, language, go to town. And enjoy yourselves!
ThePage
ThePage
Storyteller

Character sheet
Name: Death Dealer
Virtue/Vice: Justice/Wrath/GoingToKillYou
Auspice: Rahu

https://portlandwilds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum