Portland Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

2011  2012  

Latest topics
» Lecons D Exhib 18
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» Reply with quote Re: April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm by Catchy Name Here

» April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm by ThePage

» April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm by gecko

» Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm by gecko

» April 25 2012 Painful History
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm by Dr.Horrible

» Character up in hurrrr
Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm by ThePage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatBox

Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods

Go down

Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods Empty Example Post: Saturday April 21, 2012- The Party in the Woods

Post  ThePage Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Storyteller Note: This an example of how posts should look generally. The titles of posts should contain the day the event takes place, in the least. Any OOC should be clearly marked and changed into a different color, if possible. Any other text will be assumed in game. In this example, Naira and Neil are two different PC's. Each 'post' is broken up by a line break. Do note that this feels a little less personal than most character's posts, as I'm playing multiple, instead of my own. Anyway- here's the action.

Naira Maiara and the Brothers and Sisters in Roses were always known for throwing the best parties. This night was no different at all. There were at least a two dozen people dancing about the large bonfire located in the large building's courtyard. With an easy hundred or two more located about on the beach and the grounds nearby. Most of these were local college students looking to drop some acid and dance about naked under the moonlight. Most of them got their wish. Some of them weren't. They were different.

Naira and a small portion of her pack were sitting up on the second story deck. Neil'd downed at least three full beers in ten minutes, with absolutely no end in sight. Not even the first red tinges of inebriation were visible on his cheeks.

"What happened to that cub who'd wandered out into our forest during his first change last Full Moon?" Naira asked seemingly out of the blue. Her blue eyes'd just left the dull gaze of Mother Luna when they'd fallen on Neil. Her tone carried something of impassive curiosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was dumbstruck by Naira's question. He'd been the one to deal with it, but he didn't expect the conversation to pop up during such a celebration.

"I-- uh... The cub--" he sputtered out as he lowered his bottle back down to the plastic table before them. Steeling himself, he swallowed hard and turned to face the other woman more fully. "The young one had been a little resistant at first," he began, his partying tone dying down to something less as he begins speaking business, "But we eventually held him down. Got him farther away from the city. No casualties."

Glancing back towards the doorway, Neil noticed the looks of a few of his Brothers and Sisters for the first time. Pushing up to his feet, he cast a single glance back towards Naira before kicking the chair lightly out behind him, "He's downstairs, I'll go grab him."

Storyteller Note: From there, Naira acknowledges his and turns her attention back to the party on the courtyard. Neil goes downstairs, retrieves this cub, and a new conversation begins. This would all play out via multiple posts, of course. But, I hope you get the gist.
ThePage
ThePage
Storyteller

Character sheet
Name: Death Dealer
Virtue/Vice: Justice/Wrath/GoingToKillYou
Auspice: Rahu

https://portlandwilds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down