Portland Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

2011  2012  

Latest topics
» Lecons D Exhib 18
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» Reply with quote Re: April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm by Catchy Name Here

» April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm by ThePage

» April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm by gecko

» Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm by gecko

» April 25 2012 Painful History
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm by Dr.Horrible

» Character up in hurrrr
Attributes and Skills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm by ThePage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatBox

Attributes and Skills

Go down

Attributes and Skills Empty Attributes and Skills

Post  ThePage Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Attributes

A characters Attributes are broken up into three categories- Mental, Physical, and Social. Each attribute itself are your character's base abilities in those areas. Be it how physical strong they are, how quick on their feet, or how composed they stay under pressure.

At Character Creation, a player picks each category and lists them from Primary, Secondary, to Tertiary. Each attribute automatically starts with 1. 2 is Average, 3 is Above Average, 4 is Nearly Unheard Of, and 5 is Pinnacle of Human Ability. A Werewolf can surpass these once their Primal Urge is high enough. The Primary gets 5 points to spend throughout, the Secondary gets 4, and the Tertiary gets 3. The Fifth point of any attribute costs two points.

Mental

Intelligence- Your character's Intelligence measures their base knowledge, and their ability to retain information.

Wits- Your character's Wits is, simply, their common sense. As well as their ability to view and understand the world around them.

Resolve- Your character's Resolve is their ability to solve problems. Be it a puzzle, or a murder case they've been assigned.

Physical

Strength- Your character's Strength is their raw physical aptitude when it comes to their muscles. How much they can carry and how hard they punch, or swing with their claws is determined by their strength.

Dexterity- Your character's Dexterity determines how quick on their feet and how good with their hands they are.

Stamina- Your character's Stamina determines how hardy they are. How efficient they are at healing, and how long they can withhold undesirable circumstances.

Social

As a note: Werewolves who regularly deal with Spirits might find Social abilities to be their most important attributes.

Presence- Your character's Presence determines how forceful a personality they have, and how well they can make themselves stand out in a crowd.

Manipulation- Your character's Manipulation determines how efficient they are at manipulating other beings. Be it humans, or spirits.

Composure- Your character's Composure determines how well they can keep their cool under difficult circumstances.

Skills

Unlike Attributes, skills do NOT start with one point in all of them. Just like Attributes, however, you arrange all three categories into Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary configuration. This does NOT have to be the same order as your prior Attributes. Primary receives 11 points to spend, Secondary receives 7, and Tertiary receives 4. You need only list the skills you have points in on your Character sheet/Character Application

Mental

Academics- Your character's training in intellectual pursuits. One dot may be high school education, five dots might be a Doctorate.

Computer- Your character's abilities with a computer. One dot may be basic understanding of Word and Excel, where five may be extensive programming classes. The Computer skill also dictates how well your character can Hack.

Crafts- Your character's ability to create and effect items. Cooking, Sewing, Woodworking are all governed by the Crafts skill.

Investigation- Your character's ability to deduce and search logically. Police and Journalists view Investigation with high importance.

Medicine- Your character's first aid capabilities. More extensive procedures can be done with the Medicine skill, however, their understanding of this should reflect their Academics skill.

Occult- Your character's knowledge of things supernatural. This may be anything from actual understanding of Vampire hierarchy, to their knowledge of old German folk-tales.

Politics- Your character's ability to interact in Politics and understanding of Governmental procedures is governed by the Politics skill.

Science- Your character's understanding of all things science.

Physical

Athletics- Your character's Athletic abilities. From throwing to jumping across large distances.

Brawl- Your character's training in physical combat. From punching, to grappling, to clawing or biting.

Drive- Your character's ability to drive vehicles of all shapes and sizes.

Firearms- Your character's ability with firearms and other projectiles.

Larceny- Your character's ability in the more seedy arts. Picking Locks, levering open windows, things like that.

Stealth- Your character's ability to go about being unseen.

Survival- Your character's ability to survive and understand the natural world. Making your way through unfamiliar forests relies on the Survival Skill

Weaponry- Your character's ability with martial weapons. From knives, to bats, to swords.

Social

Animal Ken- Your character's ability to interact and train animals.

Empathy- Your character's ability to understand and note other peoples emotions and actions.

Expression- Your character's ability to express themselves efficiently. Writing, dancing, and giving speeches rely on the expression skill.

Intimidation- Your character's ability to influence others based on raw power and terror.

Persuasion- Your character's ability to manipulate or convince others of something.

Socialize- Your character's ability to socialize and dominate a social scene.

Streetwise- Your character's ability to interact and understand the less righteous of society. As well as their ability to navigate cities and urban environs.

Subterfuge- Your character's ability to lie.
ThePage
ThePage
Storyteller

Character sheet
Name: Death Dealer
Virtue/Vice: Justice/Wrath/GoingToKillYou
Auspice: Rahu

https://portlandwilds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum