Portland Wilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

2011  2012  

Latest topics
» Lecons D Exhib 18
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» VA - Masterpiece Vol. 11 The Ultimate Disco Funk Collection 2011.torrent
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:40 am by 

» Reply with quote Re: April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 pm by Catchy Name Here

» April 29, 2012 What, what is this?
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm by ThePage

» April 24, 2012 Evening Stroll and much more?
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm by gecko

» Monday April 23, 2012 David and The Goliath
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm by gecko

» April 25 2012 Painful History
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm by Dr.Horrible

» Character up in hurrrr
Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm by ThePage

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ChatBox

Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character)

2 posters

Go down

Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) Empty Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character)

Post  Catchy Name Here Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Name- Scarlett Preston

Age- 22

Virtue/Vice - Pride/Charity

Auspice - Irraka

Intelligence/Wits/Resolve - 2/2/3

Strength/Dexterity/Stamina - 3/2/3

Presence/Manipulation/Composure - 2/3/1

Mental Skills -
Crafts-3
Medicine-2
Occult-2

Physical Skills -
Stealth-4
Larceny-3
Athletics-2
Brawl-3

Social Skills -
Persuasion-2
Intimidation-2
Willpower - 4

Primal Urge - 1

Merits -
Emotional Detachment 1
Fast Reflexes 1
Fighting Style: Archery 3
Anonymity 2

Flaws -
Behavior Blind

Renown:
Cunning - 1
Honor - 1
Wisdom - 1
Glory -
Purity -

Harmony - 7

Weapons/Armor -
Bow
Aluminum Carbon arrows (12)

Equipment -
N/A

Gifts -
Lose tongue (No cost, No stats)
Sand in the eyes ( No cost, manipulation, subterfuge, Honor)
Feet of mist ( 1 E, No stats)

Physical Description -
Eye Color: Honey
Hair Color: Burgundy
Hair Length: Mid-back
Ethnicity: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'10"

Background -

Scarlett always kept to herself as a child she was never really into being close to people. There was one person though, the best friend whose attention she always craved Kamron Davis. Scarlett found that Kamron wan not like the other boys he loved quiet and archery and he didn't feel the need to fill every moment of silence with words.It was from the day she met him inn her archery lesson that Scarlett loved Kamron and he loved her. Now they weren't in a relationship mind you. One evening when Kamron and Scarlett were out for a stroll around the tiny lake by Kamron's home under the dark moonless night; a junkie stopped them. He asked for some change and said he hadn't had a meal in days, unfortunately the pair had no money. Kamron suggested they keep walking and pretend that they hadn't heard the man's question. Infuriated by this the man shouted at them. Kamron who had had enough told Scarlett to stay behind him and he would deal with this problem. The two began to scrap until the addict pulled a knife and jammed it into Kamron over and over until his body lay motionless. Scarlett who was so traumatized by the whole event found there was nothing she could do but run and cower. Scarlett ran as fast and long as she could before collapsing in god knows where. After she felt her body hit the cold earth's surface she found she could do little more than mourn and scream into the night shrieking with pain and loss. "What now god?" She screamed. It seemed god had answered her for in that instant she felt the first change come on.
Scarlett at first had no idea what this monster inside her was useful for; then she realized that the "gift" she had been given was to track down Kamron's murderer and kill him mercilessly the way he had killed Kamron. While training to kill the man whose face was seared into he brain she met a kind old man who promised to teach her to track down and destroy the man who ruined her life. This experience has left Scarlett cold and bitter with a nasty chip on her shoulder.

Catchy Name Here
Catchy Name Here
Pack Whelp
Pack Whelp

Character sheet
Name: Scarlett Preston
Virtue/Vice: Pride/Charity
Auspice: Irraka

Back to top Go down

Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character) Empty Re: Scarlett Preston (Dakota's Character)

Post  ThePage Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Approved!
ThePage
ThePage
Storyteller

Character sheet
Name: Death Dealer
Virtue/Vice: Justice/Wrath/GoingToKillYou
Auspice: Rahu

https://portlandwilds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down